One Terrene International, in short OTI, is part of an international network of organisations involved in youth work in a variety of fields in Europe.
The organisation was born in 2009 in London, UK and now its network has spread out to more than 14 countries including but not limited to Cyprus, Italy, Hungary, Romania and other OTI locals in EU and non EU countries. The organisation has strong partnerships with Easter European Partneship countries and EUROMED countries as well.
The organisation was very active in Youth in Action from 2009 and is very active in Erasmus+ Projects since its start in 2014 for all Key Actions youth and adult education. The organisation also selects schools and informal groups that consist of students and teachers from schools as partners in order to influence the school education format, and encourage teaching methods to involve non formal learning methodologies in their curiculum.
The organisation has also been very active in Europe For Citizens programmes and brotherhood binding with municipalities and organisations with Italy, France, Bulgaria, Spain, Latvia, Estonia, Greece, Slovakia, Romania, Hungary and Cyprus.
Our projects include youth with fewer opportunities and we give emphasis on projects that empower minorities and inclusion for people with disadvantages.
OTI has experience in combining thematology that includes:
* Empowering youth abilities and skills
* Awareness for Active Citizenship, balance of responsibilities, obligations and rights of European Citizens.
* Self Confidence biulding and Employability (CV biulding, Public Speaking etc.)
* Enterpreneurial Trainings and Workshops
* Non Formal Learning Methodology development and simulations
* Peace and Conflict Resolution Projects
* Intercultural Exchanges and awareness projects for understanding differences and gaining respect of these differences.
* Environment and Sustainability
OTI and its network have accomplished successfully more than 40 mobility projects, proving that the quality of the offered programmes that are organised are fruitful, fun, progressive and creative.
A sample of our projects: