Guest Post Agreement
Guest Post Agreement
Eurojobs.com welcomes posts related to employment, career advice and tips and other issues relating to employment and the labour market, opportunities for job seekers and youth. Eurojobs.com is owned and operated by One Terrene International who will have the final say on all content published on Eurojobs.com. We welcome posts that cover tips, resources and advice for Employment and the labour market. If you would like to guest post, please submit your idea via our contact us page https://eurojobs.com/contact/, all relevant topics will be considered.
By submitting an article for consideration, you consent to exclusive publication by Eurojobs.com and consent to the following simple rules.
All Guest Posts must comply with the following criteria:
- Guest Posts must be original works that have not been previously published on any website, forum, chat or social media site.
- Content must be your own work. Plagiarism or copyright infringement is not permitted.
- When quoting others, please cite the source.
- Once the post has been submitted to Eurojobs.com, you may not publish it anywhere else online, in part or in whole, including your own website.
- You may promote your Guest Post on your own website, Twitter, Facebook, or other social media forums via a link to the article on Eurojobs.com.
- Guest Post writers may submit a short bio (50 words or less) if one is to be included. The Writer may provide a photo but it is not guaranteed to be included. we will not create a bio for Guest Post writers.
- Guest Posts shall not include any affiliate links, unless preapproved
- Eurojobs.com reserves the right to add its own affiliate links where appropriate.
- The Guest Post writer shall not be entitled to any compensation for writing the post or for any revenue generated from affiliate links if included.
- Guest Posts shall include images/video under the following circumstances:
- Eurojobs.com is not responsible for acquiring all images/videos and necessary permissions for use of said images on the blog. Any and all images/videos submitted for use by the Guest post writer are subject to inclusion at the sole discretion of Eurojobs.com.
- The Guest Post writer may supply images for use on the blog if they are the copyright holder of the image/video and can provide evidence of copyright. In the event this evidence cannot be provided, no images/video provided by Guest Post writers shall be used.
By submitting an article for publication on Eurojobs.com, you agree that you have read this Guest Blogger Agreement and agree to be bound by it.