Who? What? Where? When?Why? How? Fostering CriticalThinking in Youth
Erasmus + : Mobility of Youth Workers - Programme Countries
Place: Centre de Theix, France
Activity Dates: 11/09/2023 - 18/09/2023
Countries: Croatia, France, Turkey, Spain, Romania, Cyprus
Apply until 23 of July 2023
Are you passionate about fostering critical thinking in youth? Then we have an exciting opportunity for you! 🚀
Join us for the Erasmus+ Mobility Project: "Who? What? Where? When? Why? How? Fostering Critical Thinking in Youth" taking place at the Centre de Theix, France 🇫🇷 from 11th to 18th September 2023.
This project aims to strengthen your capacities through skill sharing, equip you with the necessary tools and methods to better understand and teach critical thinking, and create a space for you to exchange ideas and share non-formal methods on the topic of critical thinking. 🧠💡
1/Strengthen the capacities of youth workers through skill sharing and enrich their knowledge and understanding of Critical Thinking
2/Equip youth workers with the necessary skills, tools, and methods to better understand Critical Thinking, troubleshooting, collaborative thinking, problem-solving
3/Demonstrate to youth workers the benefits of using different skills, tools, and methods to better understand how to engage the youth on a deeper level of Critical Thinking
4/Create a space for youth workers who foster to exchange ideas and share non-formal methods on the topic of Critical Thinking
5/Increase youth workers’ professional value. When a youth worker's expertise helps the entire team, they become a more valuable part of it. Their presence is worth more to the organization—and that can translate into tangible rewards for youngsters.
1/Develop methods and skills on the topic of Critical Thinking to transfer to youngsters and colleagues back home.
2/Share peer-to-peer knowledge gathered from experience-specific to youth work on the topic of Critical Thinking broadening the conversation.
3/Train other youth workers and youngsters with a valuable set of workshops based on non-formal methods of Critical Thinking
4/Develop a guidebook for youth workers about on Critical Thinkingcontaining knowledge, tools, workshops, contacts of trainers and resources.
- motivated in upgrading their knowledge of Critical Thinking
- currently working on, or are interested to work on the topic of critical Thinking in a youth work context.
- working with depressive youth and youngsters who are struggling with social interaction before and since the covid pandemic.
- eager to transfer gained knowledge to the youth in their organisations and countries
- committed to working during the whole project, meaning also the implementation at home, dissemination, etc.
- are at least 21 years old.
- have a good level of English.
- willing and committed to work (about 8 hours per day) during the training course.