Erasmus + : KA1 - EVS - Programme Countries
Place: Cyprus, Lefkosia
Activity Dates: 03/01/2019 - 01/10/2019
Countries: Cyprus, Greece, Italy, Italy, United Kingdom, ,
Participants per country (incl. leaders): 1
Idea of the EVS Project:
The EVS project will Coordinated by OTI CHEF and Hosted at our Youth Centre in Nicosia, Cyprus, one of the largest and most active Youth Centres in Cyprus. The idea of the project is to have young people involved with local youth, identifying common problems and creating events and interactive workshops to address these issues with the main focus being on Youth Education and working on informal methods and implementing non-formal activities and events to promote education and active learning. The project will be fun and packed with exciting activities for the volunteers working in different areas of the Youth Centre and with local youth, working with professional youth workers and trainers and developing a series of fun activities at the Youth Centre.
Areas of work at the Youth Centre:
• OTI Radio – hosting shows on our very own Online Radio Station
• OTI Café – working at our Youth Centre café, learning how to cook and prepare meals and meeting with the local youth visiting the youth centre.
• OTI House – Creating events and activities for local youth at the youth centre and in other areas in Cyprus
Areas of interest for the events and activities of the Youth Centre:
• Youth Opportunities
• Active Citizenship
• Active Participation
• Competence and Skill Development
• And many more thematic topics
Duration of Project:
9 Months: 03 January 2019 to 30 September 2019
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission (Erasmus + Programme).
This publication article reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.